[DCRM-L] Looking for a moderator for potential RBMS 2023 panel session

Abby Connick abconnick at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 12:50:39 MST 2022

Hi everyone,

Jennifer MacDonald, Sarah Hoover, and I are pitching a virtual panel
session for RBMS 2023 on the topic of creating and maintaining cataloging
manuals. We plan to present the documentation we inherited and the
additional steps we have taken to maintain that documentation. We then plan
to have a discussion component following our presentation. We are looking
for someone who would be willing to serve as a moderator for us. If you are
interested in learning more, please email me at aconnick at library.ucla.edu
before Friday, December 16.

Thank you and happy holidays!

Abigail