[DCRM-L] Call for RBMS 2023 Panel Speakers

Daniela Rovida drovida at nd.edu
Tue Oct 4 10:36:41 MDT 2022

Hello!

At the suggestion of the RBMS Bibliographic Standards Committee’s Program
Planning Group, we are organizing a proposal for an RBMS 2023 panel on
leveraging linked data tools (such as Wikidata) for rare book materials.
Have you recently participated in a project you would like to present? If
so, please email us (Daniela Rovida, drovida at nd.edu; and Cindy Tian,
ttian at nd.edu) off-list by Friday, October 28 to discuss or ask any
questions.

A bit of background: Although BSC has not yet endorsed this topic, this is
one of the topics that the Program Planning Group will submit to BSC for
endorsement. The RBMS 2023 conference will take place in Bloomington,
Indiana June 27-30. The BSC is committed to increasing programming related
to cataloging and technical services at RBMS conferences, and the Program
Planning Group serves to suggest programming and help in proposal writing.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!

Daniela Rovida (drovida at nd.edu)
Cindy Tian (ttian at nd.edu)