[DCRM-L] Describing rare books with BIBFRAME working session

Dobbs, Zoe zoe.dobbs at yale.edu
Wed Aug 2 08:45:54 MDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

The recording for this session is now available here<https://www.youtube.com/live/lQpoIRM6Peo?feature=share>.
We continue to welcome feedback on our rare books template via this form<https://forms.gle/KQkYnLkyJjRhRM9Q9>, especially regarding specific modelling questions<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o0wk36IR8LWQYhFfQwZkw_hvxGLmLpc6hSvXIlDSKtg/edit?usp=sharing> that have come up. Although some of our questions get into the technical weeds, we're looking for responses from people at ALL levels of linked data experience/knowledge. Please share with anyone you think may be interested.

Thanks,
Zoe Dobbs, on behalf of the Rare Materials Affinity Group Profiles Working Group<https://github.com/LD4/rare-materials/tree/main/rmag-resource-templates>