[DCRM-L] RSC survey about soft-deprecated elements

Moody, Honor M. honor_moody at harvard.edu
Thu Aug 3 12:45:14 MDT 2023

Bob just pointed out to me that the one I have is essentially the same as the downloadable one from the registry, in a different format.

Here is a Google sheets link to the soft deprecated elements for you to copy<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S0LNlL0GHyAWFA1ACrEsPkVaSRbjPEmRLdzcFXZj-rw/copy>.

Honor Moody
Metadata Creation Manager
Harvard Library Information and Technical Services

honor_moody at harvard.edu<mailto:honor_moody at harvard.edu>

HARVARD LIBRARY
Champions of Curiosity
library.harvard.edu

Remote/onsite schedule:
Mondays and Fridays: work from home
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays: onsite