[DCRM-L] test

William Owens william.m.owens at nyu.edu
Mon Feb 6 08:51:09 MST 2023

Hi Noah,

Yes, I have received both emails from the users' group list. To answer your
original question, in my cataloging work with rare books and manuscripts, I
would transcribe the place of publication exactly as it appears on the
title page. In this case, I would retain the lowercase "y" in
"Church-yard."

For more guidance on this, see 4B1.2 of the DCRM(B).

Hope this helps.

Best,
William Owens

--