[DCRM-L] Help identifying catalog?

Cory Aitchison caitchison at huntington.org
Tue Feb 21 16:23:21 MST 2023

Hello,

I am currently working on a collection of periodicals, newsletters, newspapers, etc. from utopian and commune societies from across the country, primarily in California. I am working on a particular catalog but I cannot seem to find enough information on the item itself to bring up any results, both in OCLC and on the web.

I'm attaching an image of the front and back covers and the first pages.

I've searched "Genesis" as well as the address, which appears to be associated with The Academy of Art currently. I've also looked up the address of the catalog coordinator, which looks to be a private residence. I've searched the various names as well, but no luck.

Does anyone have any other issues from this quarterly catalog? This is the only issue I have.

https://huntingtonlibrary-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/caitchison_huntington_org/EnMR29cZPZ1CkZxUtDm2uYsB3ZLI1s_IBMktZzEyS9d-qw?e=IiZX7p

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Cory Aitchison

Cory Aitchison
Cataloging Librarian, Rare Materials

THE HUNTINGTON
Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens
1151 Oxford Road, San Marino, CA 91108
huntington.org

T 626-544-0339
E caitchison at huntington.org<mailto:caitchison at huntington.org>