[DCRM-L] FW: Call for Papers — “Book: Re-imagined and Re-born” EXTENDED

Jean Mongeau philippe.mongeau at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 24 08:25:09 MST 2023

Of potential interest.

--
JP Mongeau, M.I. (they/he)
Metadata Librarian, Special Collections Cataloging Unit
Cataloging and Metadata Department
University of Delaware
Calendar: shorturl.at/ailBU
[cid:image001.png at 01D7102C.6EF6EA40]
**The University of Delaware, a land grant institution, is located on land that was and continues to be vital to the web of life of the Nanticoke and Lenni-Lenape people. We express gratitude and honor the people who have inhabited, cultivated, and nourished this land for thousands of years, even after their attempted forced removal during the colonial era and early federal period. The University of Delaware also financially benefitted from the expropriation of Indigenous territories in the region colonially known as Montana.

Please click here<https://youtu.be/5mNQxHOsenw> for a fuller version of the University’s Living Land Acknowledgement.**