[DCRM-L] RBMS citations website down?

O'Brien, Iris Iris.OBrien at bl.uk
Thu Jul 13 08:43:27 MDT 2023

The main RBMS Standard Citation Forms for Rare Materials Cataloguing website loads okay but when I then try to search for an actual citation, I am getting the same error message, Allison got.
Earlier I tried to access the RBMS Latin Place name file at https://rbms.info/lpn/ and that brought up the error message straight away, too. The main RBMS website doesn’t want to load for me, either.

Kind regards,
Iris

Iris O'Brien
Early Printed Collections Cataloguing and Processing Manager
The British Library
St Pancras
96 Euston Road
London