[DCRM-L] Help with signature statement

Rich, Allison allison_rich at brown.edu
Fri Jul 28 07:55:15 MDT 2023

Hi Katherine:

Donald responded to me via Exlibris and he's also at a loss.
He suggested I email Michael Winship which I have done.
DCRM for music is also not much of a help in the rules for section 58B.

"The rules in 5B8 do not apply to works which are entirely (or mostly in
engraved leaves / pages).
Rule 5B8.6. As a last resort, if a publication’s gatherings cannot be
ascertained, or it is
otherwise difficult to tell whether a leaf constitutes a plate, record it
in terms of
pages or leaves of plates if unnumbered, and pages or leaves of music or
text if
included in the pagination."

Allison

Allison_Rich at brown.edu