[DCRM-L] Pagination for Volume with Possible Missing Leaves

Dieckman, Christopher S [LIB] dieckman at iastate.edu
Fri Feb 16 11:13:08 MST 2024

Thank you, Michelle.

That could work. Perhaps I could add a question mark after “incomplete” and contextualize with a 500 note?

Is the following clear?

300  ##  $a 248 pages (incomplete?) …

500  ##  $a Description based on damaged copy. Leaves with numbered pages may have been missing from the end of the volume.

Christopher S. Dieckman, M.L.I.S.

Iowa State University

204 Parks Library

515 294-9632