[DCRM-L] We’re pleased to introduce a new look for Bibliographic Formats and Standards (BFAS)

James,Kate jamesk at oclc.org
Fri Mar 15 11:57:32 MDT 2024

We’re pleased to introduce a new look for Bibliographic Formats and Standards<https://www.oclc.org/bibformats/en/home.html> (BFAS).

What's new?

·        Improved navigation – navigate with greater ease and benefit from a search bar on every page

·        New homepage – personalized content, page updates, and news are available all in one place

·        Mobile-friendly – access the same great content from anywhere, on your choice of device

While the pages may look a little different, you still have access to the same great content you’re used to, and all your existing saved links and bookmarks will still work, so there’s nothing new you need to do. We hope you enjoy using BFAS and that it continues to assist you and your staff.

Please excuse duplication of this message.

Kate

Kate James  (she/her/hers)
OCLC · Program Coordinator- Metadata Engagement, Membership & Research Division
6565 Kilgour Place, Dublin, Ohio, 43017  United States
[cid:image001.png at 01DA76E0.B9474AE0]<https://help.oclc.org/WorldCat/Metadata_Quality/AskQC>
OCLC.org<https://www.oclc.org/en/home.html>· Twitter<http://twitter.com/oclc> · Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/OCLC/20530435726> · YouTube <http://www.youtube.com/OCLCvideo> · LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/oclc>· Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/oclc_global/> ·Next blog<http://www.oclc.org/blog/main/>