Proposal for labeling DCRM rules

JAIN FLETCHER jfletchr at library.ucla.edu
Thu Aug 26 13:58:09 MDT 1999

Hi, Bob,
   If by "subnumbers" you mean the letters that they use for the
subareas, then I like those subnumbers too.  I am not sure I've quite
addressed that aspect of the correlation with our Task Group, but I
have the impression that we are using the same subnumbering system.  I
will look more closely at that.  However, if by "subnumbers" you mean
the numbering *beyond* the letters, then I am not sure we can work out
a very easy correspondence.  But I will think more about all of this.
                            Thanks! Jain
PS:  A follow-up message to Eliz. Robinson's comments will come a
little later today (I hope!)