Topic 4. Transcription

Patrick Russell prussell at library.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 21 18:34:36 MST 1999

Thanks Steve.

I believe you are right about only 240 affecting sort order.  And there
could well be "sort order titles" that really don't need to display, but
are useful in affecting arrangement.  We can look at this a bit more as a
"MARC" issue.  Its difficult sometimes to know when one moves from a
"MARC/dcrb"  issue to a local display/indexing problem!

Patrick