DCRB & MARC Format

Patrick Russell prussell at library.berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 26 19:09:46 MST 1999

Hi all:

LCRI 31.30J: Yes, good on use of 740.

Chekhov 740: Yes, 2nd indicator should be "2" as this is analytical added
entry.

541: As noted in another email, I believe that this is more appropriate for
so-called "acquisitions" information, much of which is private.  A variety
of fields are possible; but could we not recommend one to facilitate
sharing of data?

Patrick