NEED RESPONSE - Topic 6: Glossary: "FIGURE"

Sider, Sandra Sandra.Sider at sothebys.com
Wed Nov 3 07:58:53 MST 1999

Could everyone please take a moment to vote "YES" or "NO" about whether
"Figure" should be included in the DCRB Glossary?

Also, here is how I see it:
While a figure IS (usually) an illustration, a plate CONTAINS illustrative
material--whether a numbered figure or not. Yes?

Thanks, Sandra

the system manager.

 for the presence of computer viruses.