NEED RESPONSE - Topic 6: Glossary: "FIGURE"

Manon Theroux manon.theroux at yale.edu
Wed Nov 3 10:52:46 MST 1999

>>If figure is not anywhere in DCRM, I would vote not to include it.
>
>I agree. I don't think we should define terms in the glossary that are not
>used in DCRM. So, *is* "figure" used in DCRB?

I just did a keyword search of DCRB in Cataloger's Desktop and found no
usage (though the word "figures" does appear in two different tiles used as
examples to illustrate 1G10 and 2F respectively).  --Manon

Manon Theroux
Catalog Librarian, Rare Book Team
Yale University Library
130 Wall St. / P.O. Box 208240