Serials

Jane Gillis jane.gillis at yale.edu
Mon Jan 24 07:35:22 MST 2000

Judy,

Thanks for commenting on the draft.  I hope to clean up some of the
inconsistencies in the next several weeks.  At our Bibliographic Standards
meeting at midwinter, the committee came up with a way of numbering our
different parts that I think will take care of some of the confusion between
AACR2 vs. DCRB (which will now be called DCRM, for "Materials").

We are getting a copy of the JSC decisions.  Everything, though, seems to be a
moving target.

Jane