Serials

Jane Gillis jane.gillis at yale.edu
Mon Jan 24 09:02:20 MST 2000

I have both WordPerfect (it's 7k but I could open Judy's document) and
Word--the attachment is on my computer in SML and I am in Beinecke.
(Deborah will understand the situation here.)  I will be going back for
awhile at around noon.  If no one else has posted to the list, I will save
and resend.

Jane