DCRB Chapter 5 Analysis

John Attig jca at psulias.psu.edu
Thu Oct 5 13:27:16 MDT 2000

Bob's question was regarding the Acrobat Reader.  In order to create .pdf
files you need another program called Acrobat Distiller.  I have a copy,
and some others may have as well.  So long as some member of the group has
the program, they can create the files.

I'm surprised that Bob had problems installing Acrobat Reader at
home.   It's a fairly simple program.  On the other hand, I don't know
about the size of the file and all of my download experience has been on
the T1 network connection at work.  I know things work very differently
over a modem.

         John