DCRM(S) pt. 0A addendum

Deborah J. Leslie DJLeslie at folger.edu
Mon Feb 5 09:42:47 MST 2001

I think I understand. I look forward to seeing your re-write, though.

As for it being very easy to catalog something as a serial when you have
only one issue: for monographs catalogers, it is not easier to catalog
something as a serial than as a monograph. And what is the advantage of
cataloging a single issue as a serial? --DJL