DCRM(S) pt. 0A addendum

Patrick Russell prussell at library.berkeley.edu
Fri Feb 9 14:30:25 MST 2001

Problem here is also "practical" needs of a small collection vs. not only
the research library, but also the existence of such "monographic records"
for serials in a utility/database such as UTLAS, OCLC, or RLIN.  I do not
believe this (using BK for SE) would be allowed; though possibly that is an
issue in  some utilities dependent on the contract.

Patrick