DCRM(S)

Jane Gillis jane.gillis at yale.edu
Sat May 19 13:29:27 MDT 2001

A revised DCRM(S) is now ready for comment.  We have been working on this for
some time and have taken all your comments into account.  Parts of DCRM(S) have
been completely revised, rewritten, pulled apart and put back togerther.

The Roman numeral date rule has not been changed.  It will be changed if it is
decided that we want the rule in DCRM to remain the same as in DCRB.  We also
might change rules regarding imprint depending on what happens with the change
in Chapter 12 (Serials) of AACR2.

We await your comments:

http://www.library.yale.edu/conser/documents/dcrs.html

Juliet and Jane

Juliet McLaren
Project Head, Early Serials
English Short-Title Catalogue
Center for Bibliographical Studies and Research
University of California - Riverside
e-mail: juliet at citrus.ucr.edu FAX: (909) 787-4120 Tel: (909) 787-5841

Jane Gillis | Rare Book Cataloger|  Sterling Memorial Library
Yale University | New Haven CT  06520
(203)432-8383 (voice) | (203)432-7231 (fax) | jane.gillis@ yale.edu