DCRM(S) Area 3

Jane Gillis jane.gillis at yale.edu
Tue Apr 16 09:21:02 MDT 2002

Ann has said this very well.  Formatting is very helpful also because the
information, unlike title or publication information, can come from
different places on the publication, without any order.  This information
is not in sentence form.  Part of it could be at the beginning of the
title, or on either side of what is other information.

I also would like to hear from others.

I think the CONSER Module would be the best place to talk about reasons for
formatting or not formatting the 362.

I have added mark of omission to 3C3 (in reviseddcrs).

Jane