[DCRB-L] BETWEEN US

Mr Peter Mambo petmam at consultant.com
Tue Aug 27 22:30:09 MDT 2002

FROM:Peter Mambo
JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA.
E-mail:petmam at consultant.com

Dear  Sir/Madam

It is my pleasure to inform you of this transaction
involving the transfer of Thirty Million United States
Dollars (USD30M) to a foreign account for safe keeping
pending my arrival in your country for sharing with
you as the account owner. I am a media-relations
accountant with the South African Anglo-Gold
Coporation in Johannesburg and this money originated
from an over-invoiced contract executed for the
co-operation some time ago. On completion and
inspection of the contract the payment voucher was
approved and the money involved made avalaible for the
payment to the contractors. I am a high profile
official, therefore I am not liable to come for the
claim of this money. I am looking for an honest
company or indivitual abroad whose particulars will be
tendered by me here in South Africa as one of the
contractors that executed the project for the
collection of this money.

TO EFFECT THIS TRANSFER I THEREFORE REQUEST THE
FOLLOWING:

(1)Your account number
(2)The name of your bank
(3)Address where this money will be transfered to and
also your fax and telephone number for a quick and
confidential communication.

Upon due consideration ,you were strongly and realibly
recomended to me although I have not met you before as
to know the extend of your honesty. But based on the
recommendation I personally want to believe that you
will not sit on my money once finally transfered into
your account. It is on this note that I considered it
proper to write you asking for your contact,
permission and suport to transfer this money into your
account. You should not fear any risk because I have
concluded the arrangement to safeguard you and this
transaction yet at the same time I will not like to
publicise this transaction for my own safety, it
requires a high level of secrecy,and confidenciality.

HERE BELOW ARE DETAILS REGARDING THE SHARING
MODELITIES,
1. 10% will be used to settle transference charges and
legal protocols.
2.30% will be given to you for using your account.
3.60% will belong to the originator of the fund.

 I shall expect an immediate reply from you if you are
willing and capable to assist me.

Best Regards,

Peter  Mambo