[DCRB-L] Attachments

Manon Theroux manon.theroux at yale.edu
Wed Dec 18 11:45:34 MST 2002

After consulting with Bob and Deborah, I've created a PDF version of the
WG3 draft document and posted to the web. The URL is:

http://www.library.yale.edu/~mtheroux/BSC/DCRMmachinepress121502.pdf

The document is fairly long (20+ pages) with much formatting (e.g. bold,
italics, strikethroughs, indents, bulletted lists), so it didn't seem
appropriate for copying into an e-mail message.

PDF files require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader. The free Reader may be
downloaded from the Adbobe website:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html

-Manon