[DCRB-L] DCRM(S) Area 4

Jane Gillis jane.gillis at yale.edu
Thu May 16 15:13:25 MDT 2002

I am resending this to the list.  We are a little behind our schedule, but
will finish before ALA.

For the next week we are discussing area 4, Publication, Distribution,
etc.  The rules for Roman numerals, Non-Christian-era dates, Roman-style
dates, chronograms, years other than Gregorian or Julian are much
simplified from DCRB.  We will follow what will eventually be in DCRB.

Please comment.

Jane and Juliet

Juliet McLaren
Project Head, Early Serials
English Short-Title Catalogue
Center for Bibliographical Studies and Research
University of California - Riverside
e-mail: juliet at citrus.ucr.edu FAX: (909) 787-4120 Tel: (909) 787-5841

Jane Gillis | Rare Book Cataloger|  Sterling Memorial Library
Yale University | New Haven CT  06520
(203)432-8383 (voice) | (203)432-7231 (fax) | jane.gillis at yale.edu