[DCRB-L] DCRM(S) Appendix

Jane Gillis jane.gillis at yale.edu
Fri May 31 08:39:28 MDT 2002

Please take a look at the appendix.  This includes  major and minor changes
in title (we have followed revised chapter 12 for this); reprints of
serials (where we differ from AACR2 and revised chapter 12); individual
issues of serials (basically from DCRB); and the Glossary.  Are there any
other words or phrases that you would like defined?  Are there any
definitions that need revising?

Jane and Juliet

Juliet McLaren
Project Head, Early Serials
English Short-Title Catalogue
Center for Bibliographical Studies and Research
University of California - Riverside
e-mail: juliet at citrus.ucr.edu FAX: (909) 787-4120 Tel: (909) 787-5841

Jane Gillis | Rare Book Cataloger|  Sterling Memorial Library
Yale University | New Haven CT  06520
(203)432-8383 (voice) | (203)432-7231 (fax) | jane.gillis at yale.edu