[DCRB-L] Moderating the list

Robert Maxwell robert_maxwell at byu.edu
Wed Jan 22 13:22:28 MST 2003

As I think list members know, in order to intercept spam and virus
infected messages (some of which had come through to the list), I have
been, for two or three months, moderating the list message by message.
This may change (it slows things down and certainly isn't much fun) but
for the moment that's the way the list is set up. All this is to say
(while I'm thinking about it) that while I'm away at ALA from next
Friday to the following Tuesday, I may or may not be able to send
messages through. So please be patient. (But go ahead and send
messages--they'll be there waiting for me when I get back.)

Thanks!

Bob

Robert L. Maxwell
Special Collections and Ancient Languages Catalog Librarian
Genre/Form Authorities Librarian
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602