[DCRM-L] Editing help needed

nschneider at nypl.org nschneider at nypl.org
Tue Apr 19 12:52:23 MDT 2005

Deborah:

I can help if they are in Photoshop. Let me know before you start sending
them because I would need to do it through a different email address.

Nina

+------------------
Nina Schneider
Librarian
Berg Collection of English & American Literature, Room 320
The New York Public Library
Fifth Avenue and 42nd Street
New York, NY  10018-2788

Tel.: (212) 642-0111
Fax.: (212) 930-0079
nschneider at nypl.org

                      "Deborah J.
                      Leslie"                  To:       <dcrm-l at lib.byu.edu>
                      <DJLeslie at FOLGER.        cc:
                      edu>                     Subject:  [DCRM-L] Editing help needed
                      Sent by:
                      dcrm-l-admin at lib.
                      byu.edu

                      04/19/2005 02:19
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      dcrm-l

Dear Colleagues,

As you may know, DCRM(B) will include images of early letters, characters
and contractions along with instruction on how to transcribe them. I have
captured a number of these characters using a Proscope digital microscope,
but need help editing them. If anyone has experience editing images using
Photoshop or Photoshop Elements or another high-end image-editing program,
and is willing to help edit images, please let me know.

Deborah J. Leslie, M.A., M.L.S.
Head of Cataloging
Folger Shakespeare Library
djleslie at folger.edu
http://www.folger.edu<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns
= "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />