[DCRM-L] Reconsidering digraphs

Jane Gillis jane.gillis at yale.edu
Tue Apr 26 11:22:54 MDT 2005

I would say we do have to retain these narrow exceptions.  As Manon pointed
out, this could affect uniform titles.  If both AACR2r and AMREMM have this
narrow exception, why would the DCRM modules not have it?

Jane

Jane Gillis | Rare Book Cataloger|  Sterling Memorial Library
Yale University | New Haven CT  06520
(203)432-2633 (voice) | (203)432-4047 (fax) | jane.gillis at yale.edu