[DCRM-L] DCRB rev. topic: Principles & objectives statement

Juliet McLaren juliet.McLaren at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 11 10:02:24 MST 2005

Jain, and all :  as for the Rare Serials component, Jane Gillis and I have
considered the "objectives and principle" in our own formulation, and I for
one think this idea should fly quite easily.  We haven't done formal
"testing" but should be able to check on that pretty easily.  Thanks for
the note.  Juliet