[DCRM-L] imperfect copies

Robert Maxwell robert_maxwell at byu.edu
Wed Apr 5 12:19:00 MDT 2006

I like the idea of using the term "complete" instead of "perfect,"
although perfect includes both completeness and arrangement as issued.

Robert L. Maxwell
Special Collections and Ancient Languages Catalog Librarian
Genre/Form Authorities Librarian
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602