[DCRM-L] Citing the new ESTC

Robert Maxwell robert_maxwell at byu.edu
Mon Oct 16 17:43:56 MDT 2006

But I repeat, what is the point of having thousands of citations in our
catalog to a non-existent database/bibliography? The only way the ESTC
(RLIN) citations will be useful to any user in the future is if they go
look them up in the BL database. So why not just point them there
directly? Or just use ESTC?

Robert L. Maxwell
Special Collections and Ancient Languages Catalog Librarian
Genre/Form Authorities Librarian
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602