[DCRM-L] Proofreading instructions and assignments

Thu Sep 7 11:56:58 MDT 2006

Now on the DCRM(B) site are updated instructions for proofreaders and the proofreading schedule. I will also be sending individual replies to those who have volunteered, letting them know which sections they have. Please let me know if you have any trouble downloading the documents. And, many thanks!

Deborah J. Leslie, M.A., M.L.S.
Chair, RBMS Bibliographic Standards Committee
Head of Cataloging, Folger Shakespeare Library
201 East Capitol St., S.E., Washington, D.C. 20003
djleslie at folger.edu  |  202.675-0369  |  http://www.folger.edu