[DCRM-L] Introduction comments

Kate Moriarty moriarks at slu.edu
Thu Sep 14 08:45:15 MDT 2006

I thought that this reference was meant to be to Area 7, too. However, I
don't see a discussion in Area 7 of judgment about a note's importance.
We can delete the "(see Intro 7)" and put "(see 7A1.5)" at the end of
the first sentence to read:

"Optional note" indicates that the note is not mandatory (see 7A1.5).

-Kate

--
Kate S. Moriarty
Rare Book Catalog Librarian