[DCRM-L] Appendix F

Anna Malicka anna.malicka at yale.edu
Mon Sep 18 07:57:37 MDT 2006

Here are a few things that I found in Appendix F:

0F1.1: "Transcription" is italicized - change to plain font.

0G4.2: "On source" and "Transcription" are italicized - ditto.

0G6.4: "Transcription" italicized - ditto.

Rule 0G7.1 is listed twice; first with heading "Title proper with corrected
misprint," then with heading "Title proper with non-standard orthography
(Optional)." The former is set in bold face, the latter is not - should it be?

"7B19.  Copy-specific titles (Optional)" - set in bold face.

I noticed that were examples are given throughout the text, headings "On
source," and "Transcription" are sometimes italicized but in most cases are
not, hence my assumption that the non-italicized version is the correct one.

Anna

Anna A. Malicka
Technical Services Manager
Lewis Walpole Library