[DCRM-L] 300 in connexion

Robert Maxwell robert_maxwell at byu.edu
Wed Aug 1 10:42:31 MDT 2007

Also, can you search the 300 field? I used to be able to in RLIN and it
was very useful, particularly when I was cataloging something that had
lost its a title page (or even the first few pages) and all I knew was
that it was a Bible (or Hamlet, or something) and ended on p. 563. It
was really helpful to be able to find records with "563" in the 300
field. I haven't figured out how to do that in OCLC.

Robert L. Maxwell
Special Collections and Ancient Languages Catalog Librarian
Genre/Form Authorities Librarian
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602