[DCRM-L] Signatures- unable to use superscripts in SIRSI

Uhlman, Laura UhlmanL at library.phila.gov
Wed Aug 8 09:27:33 MDT 2007

Hello DCRM(B) list,

I took Deborah Leslie's Rare Book Cataloging class at RBS a few weeks
ago- we touched briefly upon the following topic and unfortunately I
lost my notes.  So, I would be so happy to get some guidance.

Our OPAC seems to be unable to display superscripts.  I would like to
include a note on signatures when appropriate.  Has anyone figured out a
way to display superscripts in SIRSI?  If not, what is the
accepted/standard alternative way of denoting superscripts?

Laura Uhlman

Librarian Cataloger

Rare Book Department

Free Library of Philadelphia