[DCRM-L] 510 in connexion

lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu
Sat Aug 11 12:53:16 MDT 2007

Deborah,
Would you please send the text of the request so that I can know what I am
asking for (like what index the 510 would be in).  If you could share the
number is assigned to the enhancement, that would make it easier for us to
concur.   Best of luck dealing with serials folks.
I hope you are well,
Larry