[DCRM-L] FW: [RBMS] Redesign of RBMS.INFO

Fri Aug 31 16:42:52 MDT 2007

John Pull and his colleagues put a lot of work into converting the BSC
and thesaurus web pages and moving them to the new RBMS.info site. They
are to be thanked and congratulated.

This move means that we now have stable URL's for Bib Standards
documents, regardless of the chair's or thesaurus editor's home
institution. Long overdue!  The Folger site is still up for the time
being, but I will be taking it down after making sure that automatic
forwarding works properly. (Of course, first I have to find out how to
insert that little bit of electronic instruction!)

Deborah J. Leslie, M.A., M.L.S.
Head of Cataloging
Folger Shakespeare Library
201 East Capitol St., S.E.