[DCRM-L] Correct "Ctry" question

Elizabeth Robinson vava_22304 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 10:26:15 MST 2007

I agree with Deborah and Margaret on "fr". I think it
is going too far to do an 044 (somewhat of an expanded
008/15-17) since it seems to be limited to
publishing/production (versus distribution), but
Richard's idea of giving two 752s seems like a good
one. I would do that too.

Elizabeth A. Robinson
Team Leader
Rare Book Cataloging Team
Special Materials Cataloging Division
Library of Congress
101 Independence Avenue SE, mailstop 4376
Washington, DC 20540-4376
(202)707-3408 (work)
(202)707-2453 (fax)
erob at loc.gov (email)

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are strictly my own

and not necessarily those of the Library of Congress.

Elizabeth Robinson
vava_22304 at yahoo.com