[DCRM-L] FW: Anglo-Saxon, French & Scandinavian ligatures

Laurence S. Creider lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu
Thu Dec 13 13:28:23 MST 2007

Thank you for sharing this development.  I used to comment to Jean Craig
at Penn back in the early 1980's when LCRI's changed significantly that we
were "cataloging on sand."  Seriously, I would suggest a note to CPSO to
find out what happened and why. Elizabeth Robinson might also have a good
idea of what happened.

Larry

--
Laurence S. Creider
Head, General Cataloging Unit &
lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu

"The past is not what it was"--G K Chesterton