[DCRM-L] CERL thesaurus of place and personal names

Robert Maxwell robert_maxwell at byu.edu
Mon Dec 17 18:37:49 MST 2007

I can second that--it's a great thesaurus. I've used it extensively in doing NACO authority work and think it should be used routinely by people doing authority work needed for early materials.

Bob

Robert L. Maxwell
Special Collections and Ancient Languages Catalog Librarian
Genre/Form Authorities Librarian
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602