[DCRM-L] Collated & Perfect

Rettberg, Dan drettberg at huc.edu
Mon Jul 16 07:53:10 MDT 2007

At Hebrew Union College, where we have three separate campus libraries (Cincinnati, Los Angeles, and New York) contributing to a single database, we already do that, preceding all local notes with (CIN) for the Cincinnati campus, for example.

Dan Rettberg
Rare Book and Manuscript Bibliographer
Klau Library
Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion
Cincinnati, Ohio

drettberg at huc.edu