[DCRM-L] FW: 2007 Issue 2 of Cataloger's Desktop available

Tue May 1 17:23:34 MDT 2007

The electronic version of DCRM(B) is up!

_____________________________
Deborah J. Leslie, M.A., M.L.S.
Head of Cataloging
Folger Shakespeare Library
djleslie at folger.edu
http://www.folger.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Cataloger's Desktop Forum [mailto:DESKTOP at loc.gov] On Behalf Of
Bruce C Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, 01 May, 2007 15:45
To: DESKTOP at LISTSERV.LOC.GOV
Subject: 2007 Issue 2 of Cataloger's Desktop available

Colleagues:

   I am pleased to report that 2007 Issue 2 of Cataloger's Desktop is
now available online.  The new issue includes important updates to
several resources including the MARC formats, as well as the addition of
Descriptive Cataloging of Rare Materials (Books), which replaces
Descriptive Cataloging of Rare Books.  The new issue also incorporates
over three dozen resources recommended by Library and Archives Canada to
better support Canadian and francophone cataloging.

   Our apologies that service over the past twenty-four hours has been a
little eratic as work was underway to install the new issue.  There are
still a few things that need to be done to implement enhancements, but
Desktop should now be stable.  Please let us know if you experience any
difficulties accessing the product.

   Thank you very much for your continued support.  As always, please
don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to improve
Cataloger's Desktop.

Bruce