[DCRM-L] Redesign of RBMS.INFO

Vernica Downey vdowney at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 4 08:15:12 MDT 2007

What a wonderful job the RBMS Web team did on the website redesign!  It
is quite exciting to have all of the BSC documentation on one server.

I am updating departmental documentation to incorporate the new URLs and
have noticed that two pages that we reference do not seem to be on
rbms.info.  The first is the form for proposing a new thesaurus term
(formerly,
<http://library.osu.edu/sites/users/russell.363/newproposal.php>).  The
second is "Guidelines for Establishing Certain Names Associated with
Printers" (currently, <http://www.folger.edu/bsc/printers.html>).

I apologize if both pages are there and I have missed them.

Thanks,

Vernica

--
Vernica M. Downey