[DCRM-L] Where do you save your files

Randal Brandt rbrandt at library.berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 12 16:10:55 MDT 2007

Wow, I didn't know you could share records saved in the local file. I'll
have to look into that!
One clarification: If you are using the online save file and are working on
a "new" record (i.e. one that you create yourself), you have a 28-day clock
(which resets each time you modify and re-save the record); if you are
working on an existing record (with or without locking the master record
first), you have a 14-day clock.

Randy

Randal Brandt
Principal Cataloger