[DCRM-L] Close reading of DCRM(S)

Randal Brandt rbrandt at library.berkeley.edu
Mon Apr 14 17:35:06 MDT 2008

Thank you to all of you who volunteered for a DCRM(S) reading
assignment. We've got your name and you will be receiving your
assignment by the end of this week.

If you would still like to volunteer, it's not too late! No particular
knowledge of serials or serials cataloging required. Just let me know ASAP.

Randal Brandt

--
Randal Brandt
rbrandt at library.berkeley.edu