[DCRM-L] Authority work using Google Books

Randal Brandt rbrandt at library.berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 22 10:57:23 MDT 2008

I agree with Bob and Karen, for the reasons cited below. And, I have
also found Google Books to be extremely useful in locating reference
sources for 510 notes in bib records (even for books that my library
actually owns but that are located in off-site storage ... dramatically
cuts down the retrieval wait time).

Randy

--
Randal Brandt