[DCRM-L] Recipes in RBGENR

Lenore Rouse rouse at cua.edu
Tue Apr 29 12:40:17 MDT 2008

Deborah et al.

Maybe for this instance Recipes (Cookery) or some similar subterfuge?

In turn may I pose a question re. rbbin? I was looking for a heading to
apply to dated leather bindings (i.e. where the binder has tooled the
date on (usually) the cover) - I can't find any such term in rbbin and
wonder if there would be enough interest in trying to generate such a term?

best regards
Lenore Rouse

--
Lenore M. Rouse
Curator, Rare Books & Special Collections

PHONE: 202 319-5090
E-MAIL: rouse at cua.edu